Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions. With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
High Impact Plutonite Lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating
Switch-Lock Lens Technology for fast and easy lens changing
Outrigger System for Balanced Fit
Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
Frame is composed of ultra-strong, yet lightweight, O Matter™ combined with flexible urethane
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
• Configured with Race Ready 5mm Roll-Off canisters including 2 rolls of film
• Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology (as accessory lens option) - engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
• Switchlock® Lens Change Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
• Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate conforms to your face comfortably
• Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat (removable & serviceable)
• Interchangeable & adjustable 4mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
• Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
• Includes removable nose guard
• Includes standard outrigger strap attachments for conversion to tear-offs
• Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and END 1938 standards
PRIZM MX SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM
LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 33%
LIGHT CONDITIONS: PARTLY CLOUDY
BASE LENS COLOR: BRONZE
INFORMATION NOTICE: 2
Daca doresti sa iti exprimi parerea despre acest produs poti adauga un review.